Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
silverlight for mac not working sky go
silverlight for mac not working sky go

LINK

[Image: p55vA1N.png]

RATING: [Image: jNp98zs.png]

DOWNLOADED 6081 TIMES (based on 476 reviews)

Tags: silverlight for mac not working sky go, silverlight for mac sky go, silverlight per mac sky go

Silverlight not working with sky go on Windows 10. Archived Forums > Silverlight 5. Right-click for Windows or CTRL + Click for Mac on the playback window. Step 3 - In the Silverlight box that appears on your screen click on the Playback tab. Step 4 - Make sure that the checkbox for Enable playback of Protected Content (DRM) is checked.
Sky Go & Apps | Skygo app not working on mac; Reply. Nothing to do with operating systems, more to do with silver light, u need to get it off of your Mac before the new app will work, Sky talked me through it, took about 20 minutes but it’s now working perfectly nothing about silverlight but it didnt work... he said he was passing to
A help guide on how to fix the most common issues with Sky Go. We use cookies to give you a better service e.g. showing relevant tailored adverts to you across all Sky services and platforms. By using this website or closing this message you agree to our use of cookies .
Silverlight not working on Windows 10 Hi, So my sky go wasn't working so I uninstalled Silverlight then reinstalled an older version, sky go still didn't work and I needed to update Silverlight again but now I cant get the update so I uninstalled Silverlight again went to install the newest version and that wont install either.
Did Sky support confirm that the new Sky Go installer will work on an OS X Yosemite Mac without Silverlight (basically Microsoft's version of Adobe Flash)? If not, I don't think bringing your iMac to the Genius Bar will help. Do you happen to have another Mac handy or can borrow one to see if you can install Sky Go on it?
Sky Go is hopeless on any modern PC/Mac, they still use the obsolete Microsoft Silverlight platform which isn't supported by the latest browsers (Firefox will cease support by March, if they haven't already). Until Sky move on from Silverlight then it will continue to be a problem.
Yesterday I found I was unable to play anything in SkyGo, which uses Silverlight. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it - I did this with several versions but couldn't get it to work in either IE9 or Chrome. There were various suggestions on the Sky Go forum and I tried them all without success - the various things I tried are listed here :-
I originally had silverlight and it worked fine. Just been on sky go and it said i needed to update/install silverlight, did this and installed it but it keeps coming up each time i want to watch something. I have uninstalled the old one and reinstalled but still not working. Any ideas? Thanks
Sky Go & Apps | Re: Skygo app not working on mac; Nothing to do with operating systems, more to do with silver light, u need to get it off of your Mac before the new app will work, Sky talked me through it, took about 20 minutes but it’s now working perfectly nothing about silverlight but it didnt work... he said he was passing to
Sky Sports Live not loading in Safari (Silverlight issue?) Discussion in 'OS X El Capitan (10.11)' started by doc88, Jul 11, Sky go IS working with IOS9 So if it is possible to suspect Silverlight for Mac has serious bugs preventing it from working properly?

mac os x price in india
download hp officejet 100 mobile printer driver for mac
mac os x version 10.4 11
graffiti font mac download
vmware image mac os x yosemite 10.10.2 retail
lady macbeth movie 2017 trailer
adobe photoshop cs6 extended serial key for mac
pokemon go emulator mac
visual foxpro para mac
mac os sierra iso download for macbook pro